I am an occasional reader of hundreds of marketing and business blogs so I decided to make my own list of the best blogs writing particularly about marketing that is digital. No more words, let\’s get down to the list:
Of course, first I have to get our own The Digital Marketing Blog by mobileStorm. While I\’m admittedly a bit biased, I do believe we have a great resource for digital marketers, covering everything from email to RSS, SMS to SEO. With our blog seasoned marketers have a place to sharpen their skills, and novices can become a part of the Digital Marketing revolution.
OK, with that out of the way, here are my top 10 marketing blogs:
- Three Minds On Digital Marketing by Organic: This blog is about marketing strategy, consumer trends, and the customer experience, viewed through the lens of digital innovation. They want to engage in a dialogue about the design of exceptional experiences.
- Crossing Digital Marketing Blog by iCrossing: They cover stuff from acquisition strategy and customer insight, to global marketing and online visibility, Check them out and find out the latest industry buzz.
- Email, Search Engine, and Digital Marketing Blog by Acxiom Digital: The blog covers email, SEO and digital marketing in general.
- Insights from the Internet Obsessed – This blog has resources for Internet marketing strategies, Web 2.0, digital marketing, search engine news, and social networking.
- Online & Digital Marketing by Altogether: They cover search marketing, affiliate marketing, web design & development, online advertising, viral marketing and brand consultancy.
- Marketing, Media & Trends by Greg Verdino: This author writes about marketing and \”media in the Age of the Empowered Consumer.\”
- Digital Marketing Analysis by Slicecast. They cover different ways companies are implementing digital marketing.
- One Degree – This is a great resource for Canadian marketers, covering the inside scoop on digital marketing and social media in Canada.
- ChasNote – A blog on metrics, successes & flaming disasters in digital marketing.
- Adventures In Digital Marketing – Thoughts about digital and online by Howard Scott and Jonathan Mulvihill.
Please keep in mind that this is a subjective list. I filtered out these nice blogs by the number of interesting posts I read and their general credibility, usefulness and frequency of new content. All of them are great to read if you are into digital marketing so I welcome you to visit these blogs on a regular basis.
P.S.: I used the word: digital to avoid excessive keyword use.
Director, Online Marketing
Every problem comes with a solution