Company Continues to Increase Revenue While Expanding Operations and Adding New Key Clients
LOS ANGELES, CA, August 28, 2006 – mobileStorm Inc., a leading provider of database messaging solutions, today announced that it closed out its fiscal 2006 year with continued record growth. mobileStorm reported a 177% increase in revenues from the same period last year and a 26% increase from the last quarter. The company also broadened its scope of customers and expanded operations in several new areas.
mobileStorm added a total of 105 new customers in the quarter including Gold’s Gym, Webster Hall, Chicago Vine, and World Fighting Alliance.
By increasing its customer base as well its own internal operations, mobileStorm is helping carve out a new niche of database messaging to help companies think outside of the inbox with new ways to reach its customers, prospects and partners.
“We’ve always prided ourselves by offering something different for our clients, an alternative to the large number of email service providers out there,” said Jared Reitzin , chief executive officer of mobileStorm. “Our continued growth of clients combined with our new office and staff prove that we’re on the right track with our concept of database messaging, and we look forward to even greater success in the future.”
Other notable news for the quarter included the following:
– New VP of Sales North America, Michael Vu, hired to lead mobileStorm sales efforts. Mr. Vu was previously the VP of Sale and managing partner for PDA, Inc. a financial services company and has an extensive sales background.
– New sales office in Orange County ( Irvine ), which will be headed by the aforementioned Mr. Vu.
– Increased staff by 7 people, including an online marketing manager, system administrator as well as new sales staff and technical resources.
– Expanded relationship with email technology provided StrongMail Systems to make mobileStorm a certified StrongMail partner.
– Created partnership with RACER Mobile to offer premium SMS services to Stun! clients and enhance current bulk SMS efforts. For more information on RACER please visit www.racermobile.com.
For more information go to www.mobilestorm.com. Pricing is based on total messages sent per month with a variety of options available.
mobileStorm Inc.™, based in Southern California, provides enterprise-class digital messaging solutions for clients in a variety of sectors. The company’s flagship product, Stun!, is a do-it-yourself database messaging system that enables companies to fully leverage their list of customers, prospects and partners by contacting them in the ways they wish to be reached. With Stun! companies can utilize their entire database, regardless of contact type (email, cell phone, telephone, fax or mailing address) through a single system, whether sending a broadcast message to all subscribers or highly targeted message to a select few important contacts. mobileStorm delivers millions of messages a month and has amassed a roster of highly visible clients such as Qantas Airways, MGM Grand, Universal/Interscope Records, Carl’s Jr., Squaw Valley Ski Resort, and Crobar Nightclubs.