How to Choose an SMS Provider
Don’t Just Survive in Mobile, Thrive in Mobile
The time has come for your business to introduce or enhance its mobile marketing functionality. The directive has been given to integrate a SMS provider into your email and overall marketing strategy. Now what?
You’ve searched the internet, you’ve scoured provider websites and all you have to show for it is a laundry list of Favorite links and notepad scribbles that no longer make sense. How do you make the final decision for your company, based on your specific mobile marketing needs?
The answer is simple. Read this.
This 30-Point Vendor Selection process will provide immeasurable assistance with the following:
- What criteria are you looking for in a mobile partner?
- Expertise in mobile marketing. You may be impressed that the tech person knows the platform inside and out, isn’t that their job? If they do not also understand the marketing aspects, it cannot be called EXPERTISE.
- Does this vendor understand and vigorously follow SMS best practices?
- Does the technology meet your marketing needs and your long term business objectives?
- How to start with a structured pilot program to test your ideas before jumping in head first.
- Will you have access to a person who can help? A real person that answers the phone. A real person that may offer more than just a simple answer, if that is what you need.
[Please fill out this form and we will serve you up this whitepaper on a silver platter.]