04/12/05 – mobileStorm today released the first upgrade of its new core platform, Stun! as well as new training/consulting packages. The new build, Stun! 2.05 addresses several important new features that will help current and potential customers gain even more control of their digital messaging strategies. Key features include the following:
– Confirm (Double Opt-In) Subscribers – A key component of maintaining maximum deliverability and integrity of your database is to ensure that your subscribers have requested to receive your messages. This can now be easily achieved with Stun’s Confirm Subscribers process, which allows customers to send a message to either a portion of or their complete database asking the users to confirm their subscriptions. Those that do are automatically added to the database. Those that do not are given one more chance to do so and if they do not respond to either message, are dropped from the database. The end result is a streamlined database that can yield a much higher response rate and protect customers from being labeled as a spammer.
– Do Not Mail List – Being a responsible digital marketer requires you to be vigilant in making sure anyone who no longer wishes to receive your messages is removed as quickly as possible. However, when your list is in the tens of thousands, it can be hard to make sure such requests are honored. Stun! 2.05 adds a new tool to help do this via the Do Not Mail List. This feature allows you to add email addresses, landline, cell phone and fax machine numbers that will be permanently blocked from receiving any future messages. It can be used not only for users that have complained about receiving your messages but also to block competitors from adding their addresses to your lists as well.
– Enhanced Template Editor – Stun! 2.05 features an entirely new, enhanced template editor to give you even more features when creating a message in the system. Now you have the ability to create more complex messages from scratch (including inserting Flash and media objects) as well as using our existing templates. Other changes include the ability to add frames/tables, view the HTML coding of the message, plain text option (for those subscribers that cannot receive HTML emails) and Undo/Redo option to correct mistakes.
– Image Library – Stun! 2.05 now gives each client 2 Megabytes of data storage in an image library, which can be accessed as part of the new Template Editor. The library enables customers to store common images, such as logos, pictures or graphics that need to be access for multiple mailings. Additional storage space can be included for an additional fee.
New Support Package
In addition to the new features listed above, mobileStorm is also offering a new support package for new clients or existing clients that need some additional support/training. This package includes:
– 1 hour training with a mobileStorm support representative to walk though the main components of the system, including:
– Setting up a list(s)
– Uploading a database
– Creating a Confirmed Subscriber campaign
– Establishing autoresponders, user roles, personalization and targets
– Dedicated email support for any ongoing issues/questions
Delivery Service Bureau
Reaching and maintaining the maximum number of subscribers in your email marketing campaigns is often not an easy process. With so many variables out there that affect your overall delivery, it can be very difficult to achieve your email marketing goals. It is with this in mind that mobileStorm has created a new services division called the Delivery Service Bureau. Our specific services include the following:
– HTML Testing – Make sure your HTML is compliant with major ISP standards
– Message Checker – I mmediately identifies the elements most likely to trigger the filters, such as content, coding (like HTML listed in the previous section) and even the colors used in the campaign.
– Mailbox Monitor – Takes a snapshot of 24 of the top email providers and provides you with specific deliverability per ISP. For each campaign chosen, find out if the message was rejected outright, received in the inbox or relegated to the bulk/junk folder.
– Blacklist Alert – Helps prevent clients from landing on anti-spam organizations’ known spammers list, also called a blacklist. Monitors client’s email box and sends warnings when domain is placed on one of the lists.
– List Hygiene – Prevents clients from repeatedly sending too many bad, invalid or expired addresses, which can cause ISPs to block messages. Eliminates such addresses and help correct any that could be valid (such as typos, incomplete domains and new/changed domains)
For more information about any of these new features or to sign up for the new support package please email email@example.com and a sales representative will get back to you shortly.
For more information or to sign up for the service go here
mobileStorm Inc.™, founded in October of 1999 and based in Southern California, provides enterprise-class messaging solutions and marketing automation tools for businesses. The company’s “Multi-Digital Messaging” services help its clients drive profits by reaching, retaining, and responding to customers in the ways they wish to be reached. mobileStorm delivers millions of messages a month and has amassed a roster of highly visible clients such as Universal/Interscope Records, Island Def Jam, Squaw Valley Ski Resort, Travelworm and Wantickets.com.
For press inquiries contact: